Gaming For Good
Save Point is a 501(c3) non-profit organization dedicated to hosting affordable and educational gaming events. We focus on quality and believe that the power of gaming is one of the best fundraising tools around.
- 2D Con – 2D Con is Save Points largest event, and features every aspect of gaming in one event. With over 3000 attendees, thousands of games, and dozens of special events.
- Power Up – Power Up is an online event benefiting The OI Foundation. Everyone is encouraged to participate from the comfort of their home to help raise funds.
- Game Rooms – We have the equipment and know how to run game rooms at your event. We host both video and tabletop gaming.
- Tournaments – You name the game and we can run it. We have experience running tournaments for everything from Call of Duty to Super Smash Bros.
- Charity Events – One of our main focuses is to raise money for great causes that share our core values. We have raised over $50,000 for various charities.
- Education – We’ve hosted educational events around the Midwest that focus on game design and other topics in the gaming industry.
Save Point is a volunteer based organization, no one, including our core staff and board of directors are paid.